We are pleased to announce that our Maryport shop has now reopened (12.4.2021) in accordance with the Government guidance regarding non-essential retail.
We have a few important points for customers to note:
- Face Coverings: We will be following the guidance in relation to the wearing of face coverings. Our staff will be wearing face coverings when in the shop area. If you have any issues at all then please do just let us know and we will be happy to accommodate any requests, for example if you rely on lip reading or if you are exempt from wearing a face covering.
- Hand Sanitising: Hand Sanitiser is available at the door on entry/exit and for use whilst on our premises. We politely request that you sanitise your hands before handling any garments within the shop
- Social distancing: Where possible please observe social distancing guidelines. We politely request that you remain within the shop area and do not enter the warehouse or office unless instructed to do so by a member of staff. If we feel that we are at capacity you may be asked to remain outside for a short period until there is space for you to enter safely.
- Payments: Payments can be made in the usual way by either cash or card.
- Trying on: Trying on will be permitted. Any items which are tried on will then be ‘quarantined’ before being available for sale and trying on again
- Please do not come to the shop if you feel unwell, have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19
As many of you know, we are a small team and keeping everyone safe is a priority for us.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Maryport and having a catch up soon.
In the meantime, stay safe!